artist : Educator
I live in Melbourne, Australia, and have been a professional photographer for 15 years. After many years as a commercial advertising photographer I made the transition into education and working on my own fine art projects.
My work a self exploration into my subconscious, an extension of my thoughts, questions and overall existence.
If you require artwork at a different format, large scale or a once off installation please feel free to contact me. I work with a number of professional printers, framers and interior designers to ensure your commission is of the highest quality. I am also very open to your creative input, so if you have a space, an idea or a project on which you think we could work together, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.
If you have any questions that are not covered here, please contact me.
Is the print size in reference to the image or the paper?
- All print sizes are in reference to the image size, not the paper. Each print will be printed with a border to allow framing.
How long will it take to receive my print?
- Each order will be printed and shipped within 7 days of receiving the order. All orders are shipped from Melbourne, Australia, so shipping time will depend on where you live.
Do I have to pay import taxes?
- That will be up to you to investigate. Some countries do charge import taxes on items over a certain $ amount. The customer will be liable for these costs.
What if my print is damaged on arrival?
- The utmost care will be taken in the packing and shipping of all prints, but if your order is damaged in transit it will be replaced. The damaged print will have to be sent back to me and once I receive the damaged print a new print will be shipped.
Do you offer refunds if I have changed my mind.
- No, no refunds are offered.
Are there any countries you do not ship to?
- I am sure there are, but I have not had any problems so far. If I have any problems in shipping to your country I will contact you to discuss a solution.
Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple items?
- No, but any order over $200 is eligible for free shipping. Enter the code FREESHIP at the checkout.
If I live in Melbourne, Australia can I pick up my order?
- Yes, send me an email before placing your order and I will send you a free shipping code and address for pickup.
Are your prints archival?
- Yes, all print information can be found on the "prints" page.
Are your prints framed or mounted?
- No, these are prints only.
All limited edition prints are signed and numbered.
All print sizes are in reference to the image size, not the paper size. Each print will be printed with a border to allow framing.
Editions are limited and once sold out prints will no longer be available. There are no exceptions.
Printed at THIRDS Fine Art Printing in Melbourne, Australia. THIRDS specialises in archival pigment printing, also referred to as Giclée. It produces archival prints at exhibition standard for clients that include photographic artists, professional photographers, painters, illustrators, installation artists and students from various mediums.
Printed using an Epson 9900 with genuine Epson Ultrachrome HDR inks, on Canson's platine fibre Rag 310gsm.